Double Bow Burners
We have some new burners in stock including, these beautiful double bow burners!
As a provider of wax melts, candles and burners it is important that we supply our customers with all the safety information for when they are using our products.
When buying any products which contain fragrance oils make sure each product has a CLP label on the packaging, a standard CLP label is like the one pictured here. Some fragrances don't need pictograms and the wording will vary with each product but it is important to make sure whoever you buy your melts from that there is a CLP.
Safety Continued ......
1. Never use an 8 hour tea light in your burner, the wax will become to hot and create a fire hazard. We recommend using a 2-4 hour unscented tea light in your burner and NEVER leave a lit candle/burner unattended.
2. If your burner appears to have a crack or hairline fracture, discard the burner and do not use. The cracks can cause the wax to bubble and create a fire hazard. Don't use sharp objects to remove your wax as this could damage the burner.
3. Keep candles/burners away from draughts and curtains and ensure they are placed on a heat proof surface.
4. Make sure your burner is completely dry, never add water to your wax as this will cause the wax to spit and bubble.
5. Never stack your tea lights in your burner, the wax will become to hot and the tea light could fall and start a fire.
6. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
7. Do not attempt to move your burner until it has cooled.
A little about us!
Thank you for visiting our website! It has always been a dream to own my own business, I love making wax melts and creating new products for our customers! I spent nearly a year perfecting the melts, testing the best wax and fragrance to provide high quality and scented wax melts for our customers!
There are so many ideas in the pipeline and I can't wait to share them with you all! Whether you have just popped by to see what we have on offer or you decide to buy from us, Thank you for supporting this little dream. Please get in touch if you need any help.
Check out what some of our customers have to say about their orders from us below.
Just a quick note ......
Please note that shapes and colours may differ slightly to those shown in the pictures because of all products being handmade.
During busy periods our turn around time may be up to 7 days, we will always aim to get your order posted within 2/3 days.
Please allow 7-10 days for custom made products.
Free delivery on all orders over £20.